Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Signing - Seagull Book in Riverdale


I was invited to come to Seagull Book in Riverdale for a book signing! It was super fun.


I was signing my book and CD, "When Life Gets Hard..."


They are the same theme, but the CD is a recorded live talk to a group of Relief Society sisters in West Bountiful and the book has more stories. People often ask if the CD is just me reading the book - it isn't. Covenant, my publisher, realized the problem and so they're going to title my future books and CDs different names even if they have the same theme (they're definitely different).


Best surprise ever was that Whit came! He's never been to one of my book signings (also why I've never had pictures to post of any book signings...) I loved seeing him!


Much to Whit's chagrin they positioned me right next to the clothing rack sale items - I was "shopping" the whole time...


This couple was awesome. They're expecting their first baby and have anticipated having one for a long time, so they were excited. The future dad is holding a "How to teach your children to read using the Book of Mormon" book in his hand. It was awesome.


I even saw some people who've heard me speak before. I love when I see people who've heard me speak before.


This was the crew who worked at Seagull this day - nicest bunch ever! They kept offering me bottles of water and chocolate and more chocolate. Thanks, Seagull Book in Riverdale!

No comments:

Post a Comment