Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Hats


I thought this hat was the coolest gift for my husband! I had it specially made for him and it took me a long time to choose the right colors - of the hat and the words and the basketballs. But it was so worth it to see his face on Christmas when he opened it!

...his totally confused face.

He started to laugh - a weird reaction, I thought, especially weird after the initial look of confusion he had. He got up and left the couch, leaving me a little bewildered, but not for too long because he came back into the living room with a hat that looked almost identical.


Apparently I had "specially" designed the exact same hat for him last year!

I would like to blame this on old age, but I'm only 30.
I'd like to say this was a "blonde moment," but I'm brunette.

Oh well. It looks like now we have matching hats!

1 comment:

  1. I think its so sweet! :) I am sure he loved it! Hope you had a great Christmas! We are so excited to have you come in January!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete