Saturday, December 15, 2012

Amp


Hi, I'm Amp!
I am a Western Terrier and I am 8 months old.
I am very smart and like to play fetch, tug-of-war, and with my toy beaver.

This is Whit. I am his first dog and he is my first owner and I love him! I just can’t get enough of him! He is my favorite person in the whole wide world! Well, what I’ve seen of it anyway. I’m actually very experienced for 8 months old and have taken trips to (get ready) Wyoming and (gasp) Kaysville! I love to drive. I love the wind on my face a lot, but whenever we drive no one will roll down any windows for me. I don’t know why. I love the wind on my face and I’m not tempted to jump out of the car unless, of course, it’s moving… 
Whit and I like to do pretty much everything together. It is great that we have so much in common. We both like to play ball, we like to work outside and clean rain gutters and rake leaves. We like to work on cars. We both like steak and string cheese. And we both like to sleep on the bed (but for some reason he gets to and I don't...it still confuses me.) It's okay, though because we both like to take naps on the couch while we watch basketball with our eyes closed.


  This is Meg. She is my second-favorite person in the world! Well, third if a visitor comes over. Fourth if they bring a friend... Everyone comes over to see me. I just can’t help the popularity. When they come, anyone who comes, that is, they have come to pet me and hold me and throw stuff for me. It is such the wonderful existence! They just can’t get enough of me! But back to Meg - I like that she is a perma-lap for me to sit on. My short legs are too stumpy to jump very high, so I wait at the edge of the deck or couch so that can jump on Meg's lap when she rolls by. She loves it when I do this, especially when I've been playing in the mud and she's off to teach or speak. I think paw prints on a nice dress are exactly the right touch...










 It is so cute when I lay like this.











But NOT when I lay like this...









No comments:

Post a Comment