Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tender Mercy

Thursday when I went to go speak, I couldn’t get into my car because my slideboard wasn’t on the driver’s seat but way across the car on the passenger’s seat. This happens when Whit will pick me up out of the car instead of me doing my own transfer. But I was freaking out because I was going to be late to the talk! There were neighbors outside but they were too far away to hear me if I yelled and so I went to my next door neighbor and pounded on their door but no one answered! I was frazzled! I said a prayer (out loud because I needed Heavenly Father to hear me asap!) and asked Him to help me. As soon as I closed my prayer, a little girl from my ward turned the corner and road her bike onto my street!

I’m sure you can imagine the rest of the story. She was so willing to help me.

Some of you reading this might think that she would have ridden her bike onto my street anyway – after all, she was on a bike ride. But as I drove by, I could see that she wasn’t on a bike ride at all, just a few of her littler brothers and sisters playing in their front lawn and driveway. She had just come up onto my street to turn around and go right back down. She definitely wasn’t “supposed” to have ventured so far from the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment