Saturday, June 27, 2009

Unofficial Best Aunt of the Year Award

I got this letter in the mail from Ellie (Whit's sister, Brook's, oldest daughter):

It says:

Dear Aunt Meg,

You are my hero. Really, honest! I don't think if I had that accident I would be able to wake up every day with a smile on my face. And I wouldn't be able to draw as good as you. And I would not be brave enough to bring Ms. Wheelchair to Utah. I think if there was an aunt of the year award you would win it. You are the best aunt I could ever have

YOU ROCK!!

Love,
Ellie

When I read it, my heart went bling :)

1 comment:

  1. That is the SWEETEST thing I have ever read! What an angel... but you know every word she said is true. You're so humble you don't see it, but you're an inspiration to so many people. There are many times when I go through trial and I think to myself "What would Meg do?" It helps put life into perspective :-)

    ReplyDelete