Tuesday, March 10, 2009

twenty-seven



I have now entered adulthood. I'm on the closer-to-thirty-side-of-the-twenties. Even though 26 is closer to thirty than most other numbers, it's still a little too close to 25, and 25 is a "cute" age. So, with that complex and irrelevant analysis, I can now say that I am an adult.

First, it was off to my mom's to begin my "birthday week" (we Hendlemans are always looking for reasons to party).



If you're wondering, on my head isn't a dunce cap, it's my birthday hat Cael made me. He also made me a pin the tail on the donkey game that we played.



(Grandma couldn't find the right donkey)

For my real birthday, Tom, Katie, and Chris (Katies boyfriend) came over and we ate chicken. Mmmm, delicious chicken. I figured Whit and I have been married a full year and it was about time I made one. Whit made me a fruit pizza and they all decorated it with kiwis and strawberries.



















No comments:

Post a Comment