Friday, March 13, 2009

Twenty-Five Simple Pleasures

1. eating lunch with Whit
2. cold days with lots of warm sunshine
3. wildflower fields
4. when Whit twitches a lot just before he falls asleep
5. flash drives
6. red cars
7. hot sandwiches
8. handwritten thank-you notes
9. when Whit tells me every detail of every scene in a movie just to tell me the ending line
10. handmade quilts
11. driving 90
12. statues of animals
13. colored cardstock paper
14. cupboard turntables
15. pull-top cans
16. hot showers
17. watching someone get a good idea
18. kittens
19. puppies
20. painted toenails
21. completing a project
22. heaters
23. fast copy machines
24. yogurt covered pretzels
25. competing in something mundane

My girlfriend did this on her blog and challenged anyone who read it to do the same. It was a little harder than I thought...I must be out of practice! Tony Robbins says you should start each day with being grateful. I guess I do feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment