Thursday, March 26, 2009

Compliments

The best compliment I've ever received was from my Victorian Literature professor. He was about a hundred years old and was the most energetic speaker I've ever heard. I don't remember what prompted it, but after class one day he stopped me and exclaimed, "Meg, you are so full of blithe!"

The weirdest compliment I've ever received happened last night. I spoke for Whit's boss' wife's Relief Society group in their ward in Layton. It was combined with the Young Women and another ward also, so it was a packed room, which was fun. Afterwards a lady, about late thirties, came up to me with her compliment, "Sister Johnson, you're so beautiful, you must be Kyle Korver's sister! We just love him."

2 comments:

  1. I wish you were Korver's sister! Then my little sister could marry him like she dreams too Ha ha And you ARE beautiful Megs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meg, I am laughing so hard! Kyle Korver? What is THAT about? Love your blog and you are not only beautiful but wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete