Friday, August 3, 2012

Don't get caught with your pants down...

So my earlier experience this week with my skirt not wanting to stay on (see previous post) inspired this month's monthly message. I was going to write a different story, but this one just came out easier.

You can read it here:
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=320ba10a36abd9521cd30c5d9&id=367dc714d1&e=f7f1bef8a9

And I wanted a header picture that 'spoke" to good friends, so I googled around and couldn't find anything satisfactory. Then I ran across this old picture of me and my sister, Kat, at a belly dancing festival years ago. I had just performed. It was something we both loved.


Now that I think about it, I vaguely remember Kat telling me her own story of getting caught with her pants down...maybe that's why I chose this...

No comments:

Post a Comment