Friday, July 20, 2012

We made a video to show how I paint my toes. I really like making these youtube videos, but I think they might be jinxed.

We started with Episode #1 - Tying an Apron, which led nicely into Episode #2 - Making Eggs, which led nicely into Episode #3 - Breaking Eggs.

...I rarely (dare I say never?) drop eggs on the floor, so I was totally miffed, but it turned out okay.

Later we filmed me Episode #8 - Clipping Nails, which led nicely into the newest video: Episode # 9 - Painting Toes, which will lead nicely into our next Episode # 10 - Breaking Toes:


...there seems to be a disturbing pattern...
making eggs/breaking eggs, painting toes/breaking toes...

Too bad we didn't get the toe-break on camera. Trust me, it'd have been awesome. Long story short, I fell out of my wheelchair.

I didn't go to a doctor, but I am pretty sure he'd tell me to stay off of it for a while.
No problem.

(ps, if you want to see the scary pattern youtube videos, they're here: http://www.megjohnsonspeaks.com/watch-videos.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment