Friday, February 24, 2012

Sitting Tall

You don't have to stand to stand tall!

That was the Miss Hotwheels 2011 platform from last year and I often think about it, it's quite inspiring. But now I have actual literal experience with standing "tall" while sitting - make that 6 feet tall!

I am very specific in detailing how the chairs in the room need to be set up when I speak. If there's a stage or platform, how the chairs are arranged doesn't matter as much, but if there's not, everyone needs to see me (otherwise it's definitely not as good an experience as it could be).

But a cabinet maker from Kaysville has fixed this problem!

I came to his ward to speak and he, having already known the dilemma, surprised me with a custom-built stage all for me! It comes apart in three sections and fits in my car and easily sets back up again! The best part about it is that when I'm on it, I'm about 6'3"!

No comments:

Post a Comment