Friday, February 3, 2012

Give us a break!

I broke Whit's toe. So he broke my nose. So I punched him in the face. True story.

We were watching the Jazz game and I was rubbing his feet and I guess I pushed too hard and broke his baby toe. I guess I don't know my own strength. I mean, I have been working out.

A night later, we were laughing really hard together and he came in close behind me and I swung my head toward him and broke my nose on his forehead. You can't really tell unless you feel it. But it still hurts!

I must still be miffed about it because this morning my tummy was spasming (flexing without my consent) and I flailed my arms to counter balance myself so I didn't fall off my chair and hit Whit in his face with my fist hand.

Serves him right for breaking my nose, which served me right for breaking his toes.

We now have a truce.

2 comments:

  1. So when are you two stepping into the octagon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all may need counseling!!:)

    ReplyDelete