Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beaker for Stupidty

Yesterday Whit and I returned home from an overnight trip to St. George (I spoke there for a WCF board retreat) and didn't quite know what to do with ourselves. It was too late to watch a movie but too early to go to bed and we were too tired to go out and too awake to just sit there and so Whit started to see if he could throw bundles of mail and Ensign magazines over his head and into the trash across the house without looking. After several unsuccessful tries and with garbage and papers strewn in everywhere, he looks at me with half-closed eyes that looked like they were trying to think and says: "boredom is the beaker for stupidity."

2 comments:

  1. You two are my kind of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way fun! Adding this to my list for Friday night dates. :)

    ReplyDelete