Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In Stores Now...

We went to Deseret Book in Layton Hills Mall to buy my talk on CD that was just published. We were so excited, but once we saw it, we were both too shy to make the purchase. So we just took pictures in the most discreet manner possible...

I used to sit outside Deseret Book in my car and tell myself over and over that one day I'd "be" in there with something. Anything. A book, CD, whatever. I thought that once I saw something of mine for sale in that store, I'd have a sense of completion. But now that the day has come and gone, I don't feel anything like "completed," more like an overwhelming sense of "getting started."

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that. I can't get enough of your new CD and Mormon Channel interview. I hope there is more to come and I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was excited to, I drove to the Deseret Book in Mesa, AZ to get my copy. When we visit Utah this summer I'll bring it to have you sign it. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spoke to our stake in Hooper recently. You inspired me...I signed up for your monthly messages and my mom gave me your CD for mother's day. My husband and I listened to it and loved it. I want to share it with my YW (I also work with Mia Maids). Thanks for sharing your story and for being so beautiful...inside and out!

    ReplyDelete