Friday, February 4, 2011

CD Pictures

I'm so excited - Covenant Communications called me last Fall and wanted to publish one of my firesides on CD. I recorded it in December (thanks West Bountiful!) and now it's being released in April! Holy cow. They designed the cover and are putting a picture of me next to my bio on the inside - but it's cool because Covenant agreed to let people vote on which picture to use next to my bio - so pick a good one for me, k!

Here are the pictures:

Yellow
Pink and Green
Blue and Yellow
Blue and White 2

Blue and White 1

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I admire you so much! You've helped me try to have a happier attitude despite the personal challenges I've been experiencing.

    Yeah, I'm a total stranger and my opinion about the pictures probably doesn't matter, but because I have an opinion and a reason, I thought I should share it. I voted for Blue and White 2 because of the perspective. Though all the other pictures are beautiful, their perspectives have the camera looking down on you. Blue and White 2 has you even with the camera. I like that. It makes you look more powerful. And you are.

    ReplyDelete