Friday, April 24, 2009

Babies



I guess it's because I'm in a wheelchair, but no one ever asks us when we're going to have kids. Just for both of you blog readers, yes, I can have kids. Inside I'm all normal, so I just have to be a little careful to plan stuff like making babies. Anyway, we watched our nephew Cael last weekend and when he went out with Whit to run errands, he asked the faux paus question: Are you guys going to have kids? Can Meg even have kids? Whit said he laughed a little and said that yeah, Meg can have kids and we'd have them someday. Whit said that Cael was quiet for a minute and then asked, "Will they be in wheelchairs?"

heh heh heh

(just for the record, if anyone's confused, no, spinal cord injuries are not genetic)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha that's hilarious Meg! I can't wait to see a baby Meg running around :-)

    I remember when you were telling me about your latest surgery and how you were doing it so you wouldn't have to change diapers with your mouth... I was AMAZED by you! You'll be a great mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see those little babies--I especially can't wait to see the baby sized wheelchairs that come with them! Kid Logic!! Get on it I have a lot of baby stuff to get rid of :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (hehe) Kids are so funny. I can just hear the birth stories...."oh yea a 10.5 lb baby is NOTHING compaired to a wheelchair!"

    ReplyDelete