Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blogging...

Whit and I (well...I...) have entered the 21st century and have discovered blogging. It's almost like family history in that our records are being collected as we go. I hope that computers can come to heaven with us because they're so much easier than scrapbooks and journals.

Today's our first aniversary! Well, almost - we're celebrating today because it's Valentines and there's no 29th. So we're finally (hooray) going to eat the stale, freezer-burned cake topper that's been monopolizing a good quarter of our freezer. I guess I've been wanting a bigger freezer for a while and after we eat the cake (or, more likely, throw it away) I'm getting one!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your blog...we fed our cake top to the chipmunks on our honeymoon...don't tell my mom!

    ReplyDelete