Monday, August 15, 2011

New Laptop

I need a new laptop super bad. I've needed one for a while and I emailed Whit to tell him again how bad I needed one and this is what he wrote back:

Okay, Meg, here is what you need to do:

Do a jig while snapping your fingers three times in exactly a 5 second period.

While doing these first two steps you need to say (in you head) 5 severed ears one time followed by vocally saying 5 severed ears 5 additional times.

Then you need to do the quad dance as quickly as possible and then smile from ear to ear (attached ones) for 25 seconds.

Last of all (which is really first of all) you need to have this whole recipe filmed.

After completing the steps to this magic potion a computer will appear!

Sincerley,

The W(h)itch Doctor.

My husband is magic. I did what the email said and *poof* I have a new laptop on its way!

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! You two are so cute together!! I love hearing about the fun you have with each other since I know you are both such amazing people.
    Also, I missed reading your blog!! I hope this new laptop means more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He definitely keeps me on my toes. I'm pretty sure this new laptop means more posting so I'm glad I have a reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, you crack me up! I am from the Hooper Stake. You came and spoke to the Relief Society and Young Women earlier this year, then we were blessed again when you came up to Utah State in June to speak at our Youth Conference!
    I was forwarded an email today in which you invited our YW to come to the Ms. Wheelchair Utah pageant in SL on Sept 10! Coolarama! We are trying to get our ducks in a row so we can come down and cheer on all of the contestants. Best wishes and congratulations on the new laptop :)
    By the way, your humor cracks me up. I could totaly picture you doing all the stuff Whit said you needed to do in order to score a new laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whit is so cute! He deserves the "Best Husband in the world" Award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess what. I am blog follower number 50! :o)

    I enjoyed so much listening to When life gets hard! I am going to have my daughter listen to it next.

    Thank you for sharing the gift of adversity that you have been given. We truly can lift each other. Things have been so hard in my storm lately that I had temporarily forgotten.

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete