Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mooove over, Mahana

I spoke at a Hawaiian-themed Relief Society activity decorated with leis, tiki torches, and grass-skirted buffet tables with - you guessed it - Hawaiian haystacks.

And what great Lattter-Day Saint Hawaiian-themed Relief Society activity is complete without a visit from everyone's favorite Hawaiian, Johnny Lingo?

But move over, Mahana, these RS sisters have your 8-cow price beat. Each sister (including me!) left with an official certificate (official) certifying them as 10-cow women.

So if anyone questions my beauty or worth, I'll just whip out my certificate and SHOW them that I'm *officially* a 10-cow woman.

I love relief society.

1 comment:

  1. Autumn & I took a picture of a charming license plate that read "9cowife", you wven beat that one. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete